Wave MV Syringe Intro Kit
Shipping calculated at checkout.
PRODUCT CODE : 8300000
Fluoride Releasing Flowable composite for all clinical situations.
- Nanofilled - contain specially treated nano-fillers to maximise polishability, wear resistance and strength. Ease of extrusion is improved with the addition of these specially treated nano-fillers.
- Radiopacity - Wave, Wave MV and Wave HV are all visible on x-rays. This allows easy identification of secondary caries at the interface.
- Natural fluorescence - contain a fluorescent agent that ensures perfectly natural looking teeth under ultraviolet lights
- UDMA - Wave's UDMA resin system minimises shrinkage and reduces post operative sensitivity.
- Class V restorations
- Tunnel / air abrasion preparations
- Pit and fissure sealants
- Minimal Class I, II, III, IV restorations
- Radiopaque cavity liners
- Cervical abrasion/erosion lesions
- Abfraction lesions
- Implant seals
- Incisal abrasions
- Repair enamel defects
- Minor core build-ups
- Temporary crowns
- Cement porcelain / ceramic / composite veneers
- Splint mobile teeth
- Attach fiber bridges
- Restorations in deciduous teeth
- Repair porcelain restorations
- Block out undercuts in inlay / onlay / crown preparations
- Cover stains
- Adhering tooth jewelry
- Ceramic inserts
Contains: 4 x 1g syringes A2, B2, C2, OA2 & 20 single use disposable tips