Calibra Silane Coupling Agent
Calibra Esthetic Resin Cement is a visible light-cured, dual-cured or self-cured high strength resin cement compatible with numerous dentin/enamel adhesive systems. It is to be used following the application of a suitable dentin/enamel adhesive to adhesively bond and lute indirect restorations to tooth structure.
Calibra offers a complete shade range, low film thickness, fluoride release and superb handling properties for easy placement of the restoration.
Indications - Adhesive Cementation of:
- Ceramic, porcelain, composite inlays/onlays, veneers and crowns.
- All metal crowns, bridges, inlays/onlays including precious, semi-precious and non-precious metals.
- PFM (porcelain fused to metal) crowns and bridges.
- Prefabricated and cast posts.
- Resin-bonded retainer bridges (Maryland bridges).
Calibra is available as handmix version and in a convenient Automix Syringe. Five shades provide a full spectrum of esthetic shading possibilities.
Contains: 1 x 3ml syringe and 25 applicator needles.
We Also Recommend
Cavitron FitGrip Ultrasonic Inserts THINsert 30K
Cavitron FitGrip Ultrasonic Inserts SlimLINE 30K FSI 1000