Surgical Handpiece S11 Short Straight Without Light
Durable, ergonomic and robust
W&H surgical straight handpieces have been specially designed for oral and maxillofacial surgery and implantology. The high-quality stainless steel with special coating makes them particularly robust.
The main features at a glance -
- Fatigue-free working thanks to optimal ergonomics
- Durable and robust due to high-quality stainless steel and scratch-resistant coating
- Wide range for all surgical applications
- Can be dismantled for thorough cleaning
- Thermo washer disinfectable and sterilizable
S11 Features -
Surgical Handpiece, with lever chuck, Coupling system: ISO 3964 (DIN 13940) 1:1, straight, can be dismantled, for surgical burs and cutters Ø 2.35 mm (also Stryker system), L = 45 mm, external spray, maximum drive speed 50,000 min-1.
Indications - apical resection, osteotomy, apical trepanning, bone modelling.
We Also Recommend
Implantmed Classic SI-923 (2019 Version)
Implantmed Osstell ISQ module
Implantmed SI-1023 (Optic) 2016 version
Implantmed SI-1023 Non-Optic 230V