Surgical LED Handpiece WS-75 L G 20:1 Contra Angle
For the highest surgical requirements.
W&H has developed surgical contra-angle handpieces with mini LED+, which offers outstanding illumination with high-contrast, natural light.
Your advantages at a glance -
- Natural reproduction of red tones
- Independent power supply with integrated generator
- Longer life compared to conventional halogen bulbs
- Fatigue-free working thanks to optimal ergonomics
- Durable and robust due to high-quality -stainless steel and scratch-resistant coating
- Can be dismantled for thorough cleaning
- Thermo washer disinfectable and sterilizable
WS-75 L G Features:
Surgical contra-angle handpiece with push-button, mini LED+ and generator Coupling system: ISO 3964 (DIN 13940)
20:1, can be dismantled, single spray, with hexagon chucking system, for surgical burs and cutters with contra-angled shank Ø 2.35 mm, (shank hardness >50 HRC, >520 HV), Kirschner/Meyer internal bur cooling system, maximum drive speed 40,000 min-1.
Indications: implantation, osteotomy.
We Also Recommend
Implantmed Classic SI-923 (2019 Version)
Implantmed Osstell ISQ module
Implantmed SI-1023 Non-Optic 230V
Implantmed SI-1023 Unit - Wireless Foot Control