INSIGHT IO-41 Size 4 (57 x 76mm) Single
INSIGHT is the standard for intraoral imaging. A true F-speed film, INSIGHT delivers excellent and consistent image quality through exclusive T-Grain emulsion technology and requires up to 60% less radiation per exposure.
Features & Benefits:-
- Up to 60% Less Radiation: INSIGHT uses up to 60% less radiation than Carestream Ultra-speed. Plus, you get consistently sharp, high-contrast images, all for just pennies more per film. Use of INSIGHT complies with the ADA recommended principle of ALARA (As Low As Reasonably Achievable).
- Infection Control: Carestream also offer dental films with ClinAsept* barriers which have a built-in barrier to help manage infection control. Each intraoral packet is encased in a clear barrier that guards the film packet against contaminants that may be present in oral fluids. Use these products to minimize the risk of cross-contamination in your office. Available for INSIGHT and Ultra-speed. *For ClinAsept barrier films see XAKIC1, XAKIC2 and XAKIC3.
- Short Exposure Time: INSIGHT is an F-speed film that can provide an additional 20% reduction in exposure over E-speed films (and a 60% reduction in exposure over D-speed films) with consistent image contrast and quality. Shorter exposure time’s minimize the necessity for retakes due to patient or x-ray arm movement increasing your practices efficiency.
- Superb Image Quality: Developed using T-Grain emulsion. Its flattened silver-halide grains use x-rays more efficiently and allow the film to hold contrast more effectively in seasoned processing solutions. You get sharp, high-contrast images that rival slower films, and radiation can be reduced by as much as 60%.
- Offered in Sizes 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4, in both single and double film packets for most sizes. Offered in both vinyl and paper. Bitewing packets are also offered in selected sizes.
IO-41 Size 4:-
Occlusal paper packets
We Also Recommend
LANEX Medium Intensifying Screen 12.7 x 30.5cm