G-CEM ONE Twin Refill A2
G-CEM ONE, the new self-adhesive resin cement from GC simplifies all cementation procedures. G-CEM ONE brings together high bond strength, effortless clean-up and long-lasting esthetics as well as an excellent self-curing ability for a wide range of indications in ONE product solution.
G-CEM ONE is a truly universal, non-technique sensitive, versatile and reliable product that gives the flexibility of being effective in all cementation procedures for any type of restorations; from metal-based to resin and all-ceramic inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges, and posts.‚Äã It demonstrates excellent bond strength to enamel, dentin and all indirect restorations.
In addition, the optional Adhesive Enhancing Primer (AEP) and its innovative GC Touch Cure feature provides optimal bond strength in challenging clinical situations, such as low retentive surfaces. The chemical initiator in the AEP accelerates the chemical cure of the cement to ensure optimal bonding. The AEP is easy to apply; no additional light-curing is needed ‚Äì apply and air-dry. ‚Äã
G-CEM ONE offers clinicians a reduced inventory with less components for a reproducible workflow. It‚Äôs simply the ONE for peace of mind when it comes to clinicians' adhesive requirements.
- Cementation of all types of all ceramic, resin and metal-based inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges.
- Cementation of metal, ceramic, fiber posts, and cast post and cores.
- Cementation of all ceramic and composite veneers.
- Final cementation of crowns and bridges on implant abutments.
- 2 x G-CEM ONE Syr. A2 (4,6g)
- 15 x GC Automix Tips Regular
- 5 x GC Automix Tip for endo with extension tips
We Also Recommend
Porcelain Etch Gel 1.2ml Syringe Kit
Sycamore Interdental Wedges Assorted Package (Ref. 823)
Sycamore Interdental Wedges Refills Red (Ref. 822/60)
Sycamore Interdental Wedges Refills Blue (Ref. 822/50)