G-ænial Universal Injectable B1 Syringe
High-strength restorative composite.
G-√¶nial Universal Injectable is a universal restorative composite displaying exceptional strength & resistance for long-lasting aesthetic restorations.
Featuring a high load of ultra-fine Barium particles and GC ºs Full-coverage Silane Coating (FSC) technology, G-√¶nial Universal Injectable is incredibly strong.
Thanks to these amazing properties, G-√¶nial Universal Injectable is indicated for all cavity classes without covering layer. It also features a high radiopacity of 252% - ideal to follow up your restorations and to easily detect any secondary caries. Its unique highly thixotropic viscosity adapts to any clinical situation: the material does not slump during placement, but can flow when moved around with an instrument. It also does not stick to the tip, which eases the application.
G-√¶nial Universal Injectable features dispensing tips with a long needle that can be curved simply by applying a light pressure with your fingers. This will give you access to any difficult posterior cavity ( see code ICX841 for refills)
On top of all this, G-√¶nial Universal Injectable offers an unsurpassed polishability and gloss retention making it an excellent choice for long-term aesthetics.
- Direct restorative for Class I, II, III, IV and V cavities
- Fissure sealant
- Sealing hypersensitive areas
- Repair of (in)direct aesthetic restorations, temporary crown & bridge, defect margins when margins are in enamel
- Blocking out undercuts
- Liner or base
- Realisation of crowns & bridges, inlays and veneers using the indirect technique in combination with GRADIA or GRADIA PLUS components
- Splinting of teeth in combination with fibres such as GC everStick fibres
We Also Recommend
Porcelain Etch Gel 1.2ml Syringe Kit
Sycamore Interdental Wedges Assorted Package (Ref. 823)
Sycamore Interdental Wedges Refills Red (Ref. 822/60)
Sycamore Interdental Wedges Refills Blue (Ref. 822/50)