G-Premio Bond 3 x 5ml Bottle Pack
One-component light-cured universal adhesive.
G-Premio BOND is a one-bottle universal bonding compatible with all etching modes and which can be used not only for direct bonding, but also for repair & hypersensitivity treatment. Moreover, GC wants to offer this ease of use and versatility without any impact on the quality of the bond. G-Premio BOND offers the advantages of a universal, but with a top performance in all situations thanks to a unique combination of three functional monomers (4-MET, MDP, MDTP).
- Direct bonding of light-cured composites and compomers to tooth structure
- Bonding of dual-cure core build up composites to tooth structure, as long as these materials are light-cured
- Bonding of the dual-cured adhesive luting cement G-CEM LinkForce to tooth structure
- Intraoral repair of composite, metal-based and zirconia/alumina-based restorations
- Intraoral repair of ceramic restorations in combination with a silane coupling agent (like Ceramic Primer II)
- Treatment of hypersensitive teeth
- Sealing of tooth preparation (cavity or abutment) for indirect restorations
Advantages Dare to go for...
- Zero debondings - High & durable bond to tooth structure and indirect substrates thanks to 3 functional monomers
- Zero discolorations - Extremely thin film thickness (3¬µm) and strong bonding layer with high filler content
- Zero post-operative sensitivity - Dentin tubules are sealed in all etching modes
- Zero mistakes - Clear procedure and very low technique-sensitivity
- Zero hassle - One bottle for many uses & excellent handling with optimal wettability and long working time
- Zero waste - Short procedure & economical dispensing with 300 drops per bottle
We Also Recommend
Porcelain Etch Gel 1.2ml Syringe Kit
Sycamore Interdental Wedges Assorted Package (Ref. 823)
Sycamore Interdental Wedges Refills Red (Ref. 822/60)
Sycamore Interdental Wedges Refills Blue (Ref. 822/50)