G-aenial Anterior Syringe BW
Light-cured radiopaque composite restorative.
- G-aenial features a unique composition which provides an excellent chameleon effect and integration ‚Äì in most cases with only one shade.
To replace enamel, G-aenial features an age-related shade system:
- Junior Enamel (JE) for young patients
- Adult Enamel (AE) for adult patients
- Senior Enamel (SE) for senior patients
G-aenial Anterior will reinforce your aesthetic skills and ability to match every restoration with nature.
- Suited to all application techniques: from mono-shade beauty to a thousand aesthetics possibilities using multi-shade layering
- Smooth, non-sticky viscosity that can even be handled with a brush
- Stress-free work in multi-layer restorations: working time of around 4 min.
- Aesthetic & radiopaque: unique patented High-Density Radiopaque (HDR) filler technology for easy traceability through X-rays
G-aenial Posterior is formulated to provide both strength and low shrinkage stress to help reducing the risk of long term failure.
- Excellent aesthetics with just a single shade
- Adequate radiopacity of 252% Al facilitates the follow-up
- Non-sticky packable viscosity for better control contouring and building anatomical forms.
We Also Recommend
Porcelain Etch Gel 1.2ml Syringe Kit
Sycamore Interdental Wedges Assorted Package (Ref. 823)
Sycamore Interdental Wedges Refills Red (Ref. 822/60)
Sycamore Interdental Wedges Refills Blue (Ref. 822/50)