Implantmed SI-1023 (Optic) 2016 version
Implantmed SI-1023 Optic - with cable foot control, short motor with light.
The new Implantmed is now even better, offering a raft of added benefits, some not previously available.
The Implantmed SI-1023 Offers:
The automatic thread cutting function ensures torque levels do not lead to bone resorption and therefore encouraging successful osseointegration.
The automatic torque control offers precise and measurable torque control, enabling the implant to be inserted with the correct torque, improving implant stability
The Osstell ISQ, which is an optional add-on, offers standard and retrofittable mechanical and biological stability measurement of the implant
Choice of wireless or cable foot control.
With improved ergonomics the short motor and handpieces offer perfect balance and comfort
With the new intuitive user interface.
The pump loading is now exceptionally simple even in a sterile environment.
Fully upgradable modular concept respecting the needs of today and tomorrow
- Stress-free healing - The automatic thread cutter function supports you when inserting implants in hard bone. It prevents compression of the bone.
- Secure placement - The automatic torque control guarantees the required security. It can be adjusted from 5 to 80 Ncm.
- Measurable stability. Implant stability can be measured precisely with the optional W&H Osstell ISQ module, available as an accessory.
- Intuitive easy operation - Colour touch screen with user friendly menu guidance and glass surface for easy cleaning.
- Concentration on the essentials - The display shows the most important functions during treatment.
- Documentation of osseo-integration - The documentation function conveniently saves all values of the implant insertion on a USB stick.
- Ideal for the group practice - Customize Implantmed for multiple surgeons in the partnership.
Please note: this product is supplied without handpiece.
We Also Recommend
3ESSENTIAL KIT by WeRestore.it (IME14DIN57, CVKOT1X, TNEXBKR1X, TNCIPAOX)
Implantmed SI-1023 Unit - Wireless Foot Control